Invite a User
- Login to thefund.com. Go to My Account and click on the Manage Users link.
This will take you an administrative screen where you can manage your users.
- To add a user click on the Invite User link.Add a new user by filling out the Invite section with the new user’s direct email (no general emails like “info@, or “MyFirmName@” please).
- Click Invite to generate an email that guides the user through registration. They can join your account with an existing username or by creating a new user.
- NEW! Setup Your User's Access - After inviting a user Set, they will show in the dropdown below and you'll be able to grant them permissions immediately.
User Accepts Invitation & Registers
From their email, they will be taken through a user registration process. During which they can join your account with an existing username or by creating a new user.
Setup Your User's Access
You (the Admin) will receive an email advising that a new user was invited to join your account. If you have not granted them permissions, you can manage their access now.
- Login to thefund.com, go to My Account then Manage Users.
- Select a user in the from the pre-populated drop-down list. To view or change an existing user’s role or access, simply make a selection and click 'Save' to update their permissions.
Authorize the user to administer access to other users of your office. They will be able to invite others and setup access to software and integrations.
Select 'Commitment Number Request Only' and they'll receive commitments only or select 'Electronic Delivery of Fund Forms' and they'll receive electronic delivery of all forms.
You can authorize the user for DoubleTime's electronic payment service. This allows the user to make the remittance to The Fund electronically through DoubleTime.
If you don't have DoubleTime, authorize the user to access ePolicyManager. This will allow the user receive policy jackets electronically through the web application.
If you have ATIDS XE, select ATIDS XE User or ATIDS XE Power User.
If you have WebATIDS, authorize them to use web application and other integrations.
If user will be creating Closing Protect Letters, authorize them to use the web application and other integrations.
Select if the user submit orders through the web application and other integrations.
Once you're done, click the 'Save' button.
That user has been given access to the software and integrations that you've selected.
Need to remove a user? Check the Confirm Removal box under Portal Access and click Remove.