If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your browser to access E-Closing we recommend that you are running version 61.0 or later. To find out which version you are currently running you can go to help - about Mozilla Firefox on your menu bar. If you are running a older version you can upgrade free of charge from Mozilla's website. Attached to this website is documentation on some default settings that you will need to change to optimize your browsing in Firefox for use with E-Closing.
- Choose the Tools tab and scroll down to the Options menu
- Make sure these boxes are checked
- In the Web Address field, type about:config and hit enter
- Click I’ll be careful, I promise! Firefox is a free program and has no warranty
- In the FILTER field type newwindow and press enter. Click on the browser.link.open_newwindow.restriction
- Enter 0 (the number zero) in the box and press enter. The changes will happen immediately.